Follow Us on Twitter

Unfair Distribution

I am sitting here in the cafeteria of the office,
Its cool here, and I have bottle of Cold Drink in my hand.
Life at peace ... !!!

Looking outside the window I see, the beautiful scene, lake, hills, trees and some tens of high buildings and shopping mall.
There is hot sun pondering heat outside, but we are comfortable in AC buildings.
Everybody seems happy from this place ..... !!

Below that construction is going on,
Women are moving bricks, cement and sand, Men breaking the stones.
I can see their bodies shining due to sweating
There must be some one sick or week enough to do that work.
Thought which comes to mind is,
Is this the society, is this the system.
I am feeling more healthy than them, stronger than them,
Instead of those women and those lean workers, this work should be given to me.
Place at which I am sitting, should be given to them.
I feel myself more fit for that job
Do I really NEED and DESERVE that, what society is giving me.

The supervisor or someone other comes and orders them to do it quickly.
For whom they are doing this much effort, not for themselves.
Some rich industrialist will come and buy that, He will employ some of them as security guards or peons there, again to scold them.
And we, sitting in the beautiful building with all the facilities, doing a little work whole day,
for whom?
for some industrialist who will make money out of it, again invest, employ some of us and again the cycle will repeat.

In the mall we visit often, there are several restaurants,

We prefer MacD burgers because they are comparative cheap.
How much?  53 Rs
Our cheapest choice of having a taste is the daily salary of someone, and this is cheapest.

Security guards and sweepers of mall work whole day to serve us
they serve whom, the people who will again put them in the same position of serving.
It is the hardwork of these people which allows this so called mall development, and what they are given back nothing, they are making something which will add to their misery.
Their hardwork is of no use, they cant even buy one burger for their kids.

Coming back to the hostel in an auto-rickshaw, often i see some old person going on bicycle, or some women with 2 kids walking, or some workers sweating after whole day's work walking because they do not have enough for getting some vehicle.
I am feeling good, done nothing whole day, I am fit and I am using this vehicle.
I am more fit for walking.
who NEEDS this more, me or them?
who DESERVES this more?

should I offer this auto-rickshaw ride to them, and start walking.
No, others sitting in this auto, will make fun of me, and will protest. so lets continue with what is going on.
But still the thought is how unfair is the distribution.


Category: , 5 comments

5 comments:

Jyotsna said...

This is life dear.. everyone knows about this distribution, but can u think of any solution of it??

AMAN BAHL said...

this is not a problem, it is the fundamental characteristic of capitalism, Although it was predefined, society accepted it.

Shreya said...

You have been tagged. Would love to know more about you.
Visit http://simplyshreya.blogspot.in/2012/04/tagged-post.html

Susmita said...

Wow.......great thought (y)

Anonymous said...

This thought often comes in my mind also but sadly I am still not in a position to help them.

Post a Comment

Please Tell how it is