Follow Us on Twitter

Bloody tears or friendly tears


Tears
Tears come and tears go,
        left is just moisten cheeks
They roll down to bring support
      otherwise were only keeks

Tear is a precious pearl
        Not for child, for his carer
Tear is a Bomb which blasts
       Not depressed but the abettor 

Is tear drop a devil
      Or a friend of mine
But it comes and goes
      hasn't got time?
        
Is tear an eye witness 
       Or a mere spectator 
Comes to see drama
       Goes with wrap up


                   ---------------------xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx-------------------------------




You were keeping everything
in your heart you miser
I just came to see the event
I am not an asperser

I told the world your feeling
happy or utterly gloomy
I offered more ways to love
kiss me, wipe me or blow me

When nobody noticed you
I jumped my dear
I sacrificed my life to bring
attention of your lover.

You call me devil
everywhere you mention
Devil is mine 
presentation not intention.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very good one... :)...

Anonymous said...

awesome :)

Post a Comment

Please Tell how it is