Follow Us on Twitter

C Programming Viva

So Final Viva for the end semester examinations,
teacher !!!!, there were young lady teachers in the computer science department !!!!
Madam called first five roll numbers,

aakanksha, abhinav, abhishek Ahlawat, Abhishek Chauhan, Aman Bahl


She was wearing dark green shining kurta and jeans.
I'll ask five questions to each of you, each question carries 2 marks, answer at least 2 to pass the viva.
question will be passed to next student if you won't answer.

So 
She gave first question to akanksha, she took her paper and pen and started writing something
then she throw the question to 
Abhinav - pass
Abhishek Ahlawat- pass
Abhishek Chauhan- pass
me - pass

Next question

Akanksha gave the answer
and as usual we all passed the next question.

So at the end of 2 questions
akanksha :4
we : 0

next quesion
akanksha - pass
abhinav - pass
abhishek - answered
abhishek Chauhan - passed
me - passed

What the Hell
3 questions passed out of 5.
one more pass, and she will throw me out.

next question
akanksha - answered

then mam asked the question, i'll not forget this in ages
question was:
"Can we pass arguments to void main()"

abhinav - no
mam gave her looks and turn to abhishek ahlawat
ahlawat - no

she turned to Abhishek Chauhan now
Abhishek Chauhan - no
Now there was blaze-fire in her eyes,

my turn
what the  ****
I thought I'll answer her
she gave bad looks on "no", so I'll answer "yes".

she : yes you,
me(in thunderous voice, trying to show confidence) : yes we can

mam : good 
now tell me what are arguments?
My tongue dropped in my large intestines :D
My face was red, looking at floor first then her feet(nice sandals btw :P)

She shouted : get lost all four of you

2 comments:

Jyotsna said...

:D

Unknown said...

funny :D

Post a Comment

Please Tell how it is