Follow Us on Twitter

I rotated the CRO :P

So
it was final electronics workshop practical,
I haven't attended just one workshop out of 18 in the whole year............!!!!!

So Something was there on my table.
someone told me this is CRO, and they have done all experiments on this small machine which resembles those machines, which are put beside patient's beddings in hospitals.

What the hell
I am seeing this first time....and that too in final practicals......... !!

So
examiner came,
He was an old man in sixties speaking haryanvi ...... :P
He was in Grey Shirt and black pants, one mobile hanging around his neck and one diary in his pocket.

So
I was given some paper chit on which question was written.
So
As usual I thought of some scheme

I asked the student next to me, to help me.
He came to ma seat and adjusted the screen, pushed 2-3 buttons, connected some wires, rotated some thing and somehow generated a wave.
He also warned me to just show this to examiner and he will ask 2-3 questions.
Don't reply if you don't know .....!!!!!!

After sometime examiner came to my seat and asked what this wave is, I said sir it's a sine wave.


He also said, it is flipped along the y axis like this

Correct it, till I examine the next student.

I was supposed to do this
Now I was in deep trouble,
He was staring at me while taking viva of next roll number.

I thought of being smart,
I noted down all the wire connections and carefully unplugged the wires.

Next I rotated the CRO, with all my effort.
Now it was like an inverted TV with base on top...........:P

I again skillfully made connections and generated the sine wave,
This time it was looking OK, although from backside CRO was not looking OK.... !!!!  :P

Examiner......
He came and burst on me.
He was like I have burnt his newly brought laptop. ...... !!

"I am 60 years old and never seen such a student in my whole life. " and after this some more ,,,,,,,,,,,,, (I do not want to tell about my harassment on my blog  :D )

He asked what was your AIEEE rank ( WTF was I back door entry ???????)

Then he gave a speech on modern India, and students like us...... :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol. I am glad you dint do this with RNB.

Apoorv Reddy said...

sahi be !!! hahaha apne bhal sahab hi aise kar sakte hain :)

Post a Comment

Please Tell how it is