Follow Us on Twitter

Dating in Mastnath School

I was one of the most naughty student in the Class.

I used to show my face 4-5 times in a month in the school.
Although attendance was compulsory....!!

Second last seat, middle row, right below the fan was my place.
It was easy to sleep there........

So
One day, I went to school as usual (or unusual ???) :D
Physics Lecture
Teacher : "Nashedi"  Sir (I forgot the name and my friends also)

Situation : I was sleeping on my bench....... !!!

Suddenly he asked the nearby student to wake me up..!

And I was half awake now, and he fired a question.....

What is "Dating"?
I was nowhere to even guess what he was asking.

me: What sir?

Sir : arey !!  What is dating?

Me: Sir........ Sir...........

Sir: Arey dating !!!!

Me: Sir the guy and girl go together and spend some time.............

OYE !!!
"Baahar Nikal"
Get out from the class.............!!!!
(he shouted so hard that my soul started walking before me) :P

Outside the class, I went near the window and asked some student..........
"He was asking about Carbon Dating.........!!"

2 comments:

behlsoft said...

awesome dude......NASHEDI(rajesh malik)

anandita said...

cool dude

Post a Comment

Please Tell how it is