Follow Us on Twitter

I got my room cleaned

So
Shanx said he is coming today,
I thought of gift him a neat and clean room
I went upstairs and called sweepers !!!!!!!!!!
This time I insisted them to come with me, otherwise they say, ya we'll come and u have to wait and wait and wait... :P
So he came and entered the room, saw the condition and put very bad expressions on his face like I was sending him to Afghanistan.
He called one more and went to collect his weapons :D

He came with broomstick and this :


this what the hell !!!!!!!!!!!
Just this, my sentiments were naked now.



He entered the room and quickly turned back to bring this


It was hurting my previous post now http://shine-someday.blogspot.com/2010/05/ma-hostel-room.html

He again entered the room and after some estimations called two more
now this was brought:


like it was collecting garbage of whole society :P

Then he put a mask on his face and entered the room, my face was red now like I was living in some municipality's dustbin !!!!!!!!!!! :D

Finally after 5 minutes my room was clean.
Sweeper felt a sigh of relief, but only for some 10 seconds !!!!!!!
I asked him to clean the spider webs :P

Now I felt my room is clean, I saw them taking my valuable garbage of past two months.



Like a bride I entered my right foot in the room and just fell on bed(not as bride :P but to sleep)





Category: 2 comments

2 comments:

Jyotsna said...

finally... :)
good work done.. and post is also too good...all this garbage is from ur room... !!!!!

Anonymous said...

he he he

I liked the last line of the blog the most.. good work..the content was interesting but I feel that the style could have been better...

Post a Comment

Please Tell how it is