Follow Us on Twitter

Ma Hostel Room

Its ma room
along with room of some thousands of ants and tens of lizards,  hundreds of spiders and mosquitoes, window seat taken by the cute cat.
Enter the room
above the door a huge spider web, which is now dense and hanging two feet below ceiling.


No No hold On
just rotate ur face to see all the corners and walls,
they are at every piece of cement you see, some times some of them leave their web and come on my table,
some adventurous lads even roam on my laptop's screen
and I half helpless, half lazy .................


Now look at window, if weather is pleasant, you will found a cute, brown cat there,
she is humble, never does anything except giving you looks.


just move your sight slowly on the walls of window and you will found lizards, one of them is red in color ,,,,,,yukkkkk
they also visit tube light for having some non-veg items, and sometimes run on floor
and I half helpless, half lazy .................


now come closer and look on window and side of my table, you will see all types of ants
some of them are 1 cm long
they do nothing except moving on ma table, on ma keyboard, on ma body, and of course on my laptop screen,,,,,,,,,,,,,more about them later


now ma table below this is garbage in quantity more than sum total of all rooms of my hostel wing.
Maggi packets,
bhel packets rasna and tang sachet, haldiram lays and lahar namkeen's packets, 
packets of all biscuits bourbons, hide n seek, good day, some squeezed lemons, ice cream sticks, paper plates, tissues from dominoes and ya pepper sachet from same.
some shampoo, oil and face-wash bottles, some old assignments and notes, ma old underwear, some newspapers, and ya.......in huge quantities ma hairs :P
some chocolate and candy's wrappers, some old polythene bags, some chewing gums, empty cold drink bottles,,,,,,,,,,,,,oh I tired of looking and naming them.


Now look at floor
when room was alloted it was white in color, now it is grey, black, brown, cream, deep yellow and......... depending on what was fallen there Maggi, tea, coffee, or water in what proportion.
I hate walking bare foot on floor even two days after taking bath,


Ma table, 
it is same colored as floor on half side and other half is taken by my laptop,
screen of ma laptop shows a European as an Asian, due to layers of dirt.


coming back to ants
they are so reckless, 
one day I was playing street-fighter and they took ma rasna packet 10-15 cm far from where I placed near ma keyboard,  I thought it is work of my hand, but soon I thought, I haven't displaced ma hands from keyboard's keys, and then I picked the packet,.........what I saw was their army below it.
they eat ma maggi, ma rasna, ma biscuits, ma potato chips too.
.................
but more than that they even come on ma water bottle, ma hand-wash, ma face-wash.............even on the allout's liquid bottle.
and I half helpless, half lazy .................




Everyday I call sweeper, when he comes he found me sleeping
from part 10 days this is happening
now even I feel ashamed to call him again.
and I half helpless, half lazy .................
Category: 7 comments

7 comments:

Jyotsna said...

nice post... funny one... :D
so dirty is your room... yukk ... :P
call sweeper and dont forget to stay awake for him...

Anonymous said...

Maai :( kya kar raha hai yaar. Mere college aa jaane se pehle apna room saaf kar le. Sabse ganda room sirf mera ho sakta hai.

AMAN BAHL said...

you room was history, now its my room which tops the list :P

Shreya said...

its heck of laziness ... not a surprise to me yet somehow i am still left speechless on this.. :(

AMAN BAHL said...

I forgot to mention some more things :P

Nadeem Moidu said...

You guys can compete with Vyas and BV? I thought they were way ahead of anyone else in IIIT.

AMAN BAHL said...

Their room is more clean then us, and only two living organisms live there, I live with a thousands of animals :P
They are poor in arranging things being lazy, we are lazy in both arranging things and getting our room cleaned........:)

Post a Comment

Please Tell how it is