Follow Us on Twitter

She Heart and Mind

She entered my eyes,
Pupils wide opened for her,
From there she entered my blood,
Nerves relaxed for her.


I said to my heart,
Deny exit of her,
Close those valves or may be,
One way just for her,


My nerves tensed and said to me,
In my heart there is Easter,
But we can’t close those valves,
You can lose your life Mister.


I thought a lot, Brushed my mind,
And thought to close the chapter,
Suddenly my mind suggested,
Are you or your Heart is Master.


Again I thought, Again I float,
In the blood of my mind, me loser
What I find is that,
Me a slave, my heart is my master.


I begged, pleaded and finally fought,
My heart said you worrier,
Don’t worry, just be happy,
Not me but my mind now owns her

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Tell how it is