Follow Us on Twitter

stupid of me




I called her six times,
        She didn’t responded
               I felt like it was,
                      For litres of my blood was drying.



My twelve ribs were broken,
        All ten fingers shivered
                Twenty one feet of my
                     Intestine was crying.



One thing amused me,
         My heart was still pumping
               I asked him, he replied,
                     And now I was jumping.



He said I am no longer,
         In your control now,
               All my four valves,
                     In her service, working



You should try once more,
        She’ll pick I am sure
             I called, she picked
                   Where I was even god was searching



My two eyes shined
       Filled with tears
            This time I too But
                     With pleasure, crying

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Please Tell how it is