Follow Us on Twitter

Sushil Makkar ....... stop laughing at the name

I was in seventh class,


when I heard a new teacher has joined the school and she will be taking our science classes.

from students I got to know name is Sushil makkar,
hmmmmmmmm
By Name it seems like some 40 aged person, with mustaches or some 30 aged clean shaved person of medium height in home made sweaters.

He entered the class
Oh He was she actually !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yeah sushil was female !!!!!!!!!

She came and started work energy etc

Her voice was like voice coming from bamboo grove

I have to eat tons of ice and drink gallons of lemon juice to get a voice like that :P

she also cracked some jokes, and we laugh badly
hey hey hold on
we didn't laugh on her jokes, her jokes give us time to laugh at her voice !!!!!!

Very innovative she was, and as an ideal science teacher should be, she encouraged discussions.

Most amazing part
she comes near anybody and say "aur ladke, kaisa hai"

I do remember once she was correcting exam papers, I went to her..........she looked at my notebook and said "teri handwriting to achhi hai ladke" and gave 2 marks without looking at answer-sheet.

She used to slap us, and slap hard.
How!!!!!!!!!
she wave her hand into air 2 or 3 times and then suddenly "SLAPPED" !!!!!!!!!!!
it was like u see in orkut application slapster

In between we changed her name to Sushila to have some feminine name.
although some used name "pateela" :P :D

I was her favorite student, although I neither topped in class, nor in her subject. Love you mam

1 comments:

Jyotsna said...

so contradictory post... what is ur intention?
Are u praising ur teacher or making comments on her ???

Post a Comment

Please Tell how it is