Follow Us on Twitter

SHE-one again



I called her, she picked the phone
I ordered the watch to stop
Its hands were free now,
Hugging each other with joy.



I shouted with excitement,
Leaves of trees were shaken from sleep
All scolding and complaining,
In day the birds, In night this boy



I looked upwards at stars,
They moves their stares from moon to me
Like they all were kids,
And I am the costliest toy.



I saw left, I saw right,
Everybody was happy for reasons of their own
I timidly said Hi to her
Like it was my first day as an employee.



She didn’t responded, Heartbeat stopped,
With all my effort, again I said Hi
This time she responded, I felt
Getting news, won battle of troy.



We talked for a few minutes,
I was dumb, my body was numb
My heart was speaking, and
I was the leader of this world’s convoy

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love all your poems :)

Post a Comment

Please Tell how it is