Follow Us on Twitter

SHE


She is cute,
she is delicate,
Piece of my heart,
I love to care her.



Her dream comes.
Frequent than sleep
Like my favorite book,
I like to study her.



Her face’s shine
Waves of her hairs,
Like charms of moonlight,
I like to gaze at her.


Her crystal voice,
Echoes of her speech
Like morning chants,
I love to listen her.


Purity of her mind,
Her clear thoughts
Beauty of her soul,
I love to pray for her


Her long lasting dreams,
Her ambitious plans,
Like unobserved globe,
I love to follow her.


She is innocent,
Like hydrogen’s proton
Being valance electron,
I love to pay for her.


Shakespeare’s writings,
Music of the Mozart
All I see in her,
I love to care her

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice bro...
keep up the good work...

Anonymous said...

awesome... :)
very well defined ...

Anonymous said...

nice one...........jab us she se mile to bata diyo.........hehehe......

Shreya said...

nice reflection of your life in the blog.. :)

thanks for posting comment in my blog..

Jyotsna said...

who is she :P

Anonymous said...

Naam bata de maai kaun hai vo???

AMAN BAHL said...

wo song yaad aa raha hai "Tu kaun hai, tera naam kya" :P

Post a Comment

Please Tell how it is