Follow Us on Twitter

SHE-again



Someone is controlling my heartbeat out there
She is sad, my heart goes down
She is happy, is filled with red blood gallons


Someone is controlling my breath out there
She is sad, lungs filled with poison
She is happy, oxygen burst my lungs


Someone is controlling my taste out there
She is sad, everything tastes salty
She is happy, I feel hot chocolate chunks


Someone is controlling my handwriting out there
She is sad, my English looks Urdu
She is happy, Hindi look pearls


Someone is controlling my mood out there
She is sad, I feel like killed insect
She is happy, with walls i can interact


Someone is controlling my mind out there
No says my mind, I am controlled but hold on
She is just in a quarter kg organ right between your lungs

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

nice :D

Anonymous said...

Araam se bhai some times the control gets too high that you may became a puppet. TC

AMAN BAHL said...

sure sure remote should be in your hands not in your heart,,,,,,,, heart can give it to anybody

Post a Comment

Please Tell how it is